The Other “F” Word
Why Forgiveness Is Liberating
Each of us has something that immediately comes to mind when The Other F Word is brought up. What is your story surrounding un-forgiveness? We all have one, or more! The freedom on the other side is quite juicy and makes this process incredibly worthwhile. I share from my personal experiences.
Based on the soon to be released book The Other F Word, My Manual on Forgiveness this presentation shares the impact of Forgiveness and we spend time diving into the process.
Available in a two-hour, half-day, or full-day format. Great for churches, personal development groups, book clubs wanting to dive deeper, and survivors ready to explore The Other F Word.
- Identify your un-forgiven story.
- Become aware of excuses you give yourself in not letting it go.
- Begin the process with planting the seed of desire with a guided visualization.
- Achieve a new level of self-love and acceptance in full awareness of your un-forgiveness.
- Approach forgiveness with new tools and concepts.
- Recognize how your inner work ripples out to other areas of your life, your relationships, your future, and your past.