I believe setting up intentions early in my experience has helped me to trust that the journey is unfolding in the way that is most beneficial for me. If you think intentions are helpful, feel free to use these as a guide and make them your own. I have modified them a few times, so visit them regularly.
I intend that I honor truth and awareness as a first step to healing. And engage my Divine wisdom and discernment in the process. Healing from suppressed memories is more common that you might imagine. It is a normal reaction of our brain to hold back pain and events that we are not yet capable of working through. Many of us have hurts and wounds that come up to the surface when we are ready to move through those old experiences to heal. I believe we cannot heal from that which we are not consciously aware of, however some details are not required to heal. I intend:
- That I remember only that which is necessary to heal on all levels: physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and sexually.
- That I visit each memory only as long as is necessary to heal on all levels.
- That if any part of my healing can directly impact others in a healing way, bring us together.
- That my healing serves the collective in an amplified way that serves the highest good of all, especially in regard to the sexual imbalances in our world. The Ripple Effect with direct, expanded intention.
- That I begin living life from the healed part of my heart, mind, body, and soul.
- That I find complete and total forgiveness.
- That radical and complete healing is my experience.
- That I always remember Love.